Monday, December 24, 2012

le' MJ . eheh .


me - miss Jules 
301210

" Salam, my dear girl Sabella, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nicky Byrne too! Hahaha, congratulations on your excellent PMR result my lovely girl!

We got a little world of our own
I'll tell you things that no one else knows
I let you in where no-one else goes
What am I doing without you !
haha . love you , Miss Julia Shireen Azmi "
" wsalam . yeah im in love with Nicky . ahah . btw how did you know i love Nicky Byrne ? "
" Well I saw his name in the LIKES section of your profile. It isn't that hard figuring out a teenager - they are predictable ! hohoho ! But only rarely people like Nicky, because he isn't one of the main singers in Westlife . so , when you lookin like dat dat dat ! haha "

_____________________________________________________________________

031211



" salam . Jane , what are you up to ? thinking of your boyfriend ? "
" wsalam . haha . you are thinking of your boyfriend . thats why you ask me . haha "
" hahaha . ok dear , enjoy your holidays . I have to mark 400 scripts of Muet papers . i am thinking of my boyfriend . have a good day Sabella . wsalam "
" okay . you too . enjoy your holidays with the 'awesome' 400 scripts of Muet papers ! haha . yess you are thinking of your boyfriend ! may Allah bless "

________________________________________________________________

140412

" salam . sampai hati kan ada Drama Club Member tahun lepas tak datang langsung tengok kitorang berlatih "
wsalam . miss jangan cakap camtu ! me here feel sentap oh . haha . but i always try to get the latest news about drama team ! lately i'm little bit busy with extra class & others that make my life soo miserable . even my hair gonna be kerenteng because of this stuff . and i don't have any secoet time like before to spend with my westlife ! but i really really miss my super awesome drama team . i miss you , miss dila , all our family drama , how we would stay back after school for practice . all the memories would stuck in my mind until my last breath . sy nokk sangat sangat tgk team drama practice . insyaAllah this week i'll skodeng uolz . maybe i'll ask nur ( lisa poor ) to join me because i noticed that she also stay back . for extra class maybe . btw , where will be the practice ? at hall or library ? "

____________________________________________________________________________

280512

" hai miss "
" the world is 'assalamualaikum' my lovely "
" oh assalamualaikum "
お元気ですか。. waalaikumussalam "
" translate please miss . haha "
" ogenki desuka ? means how are you ? "
" genkides arigatogozaimas "
" heheまた会いましょう . jumpa lagi . assalamualaikum desu ne "
" sayonara . wsalam wbt "


__________________________________________________________________


naa thats my MJ - Miss Julia 

sporting , uptodate , suka travel , err macam macam lah . oh ya , yg penting dia kalau mengajar kepe memang semangatt habes . fuh .

but dia just mengajar form 6 . shes my teacher drama .dia best sesangat huuuu .

hahaha paling tak lupa , boleh pulak dia panggil aku NICKITA . dia NICHOLIA . sebab sama sama minat nicky byrne katanya . ehehe . me miss you teacher . sangat :*


adik mek
moments .

4 comments:

  1. Teringat plk mse ak brkecimpung dlm speech choir hri2, ajok mg kan x boh msok,kan trlepas golden victory...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. shadyboyzone :

    kite laaa ade golden victory . kite laaaaa . harhar ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ambe terharu gile baca entry di blogspot ni Sabella Nickita weeiiiiiii. Tak sangka, you pasted MY chat with you! You are crazy! ahahaha, and, only crazy people WOULD want to go to Ireland! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha . ini kan memori , mesti lah pasted kat sini . hehe . i'm crazy ? same goes to you la teacher . hahaha

      Delete